Tech, trade, and manufacturing: what next for China’s Belt and Road Initiative?
Syndicated research looking at the impact of China's Belt and Road Initiative on technology, trade and manufacturing and the related implications for Europe, North America and Asia.
Oxford Analytica has partnered with the Nordic West Office to bring clients a package of reports with an analytical time horizon of 5 to 10 years, looking beyond the current melee to a period where China is likely to be deeply entrenched in a wider range of countries and providing more extensive services and stable flows of financing.
Why buy the reports?
- Understand how China’s BRI and the rise of services offered by Chinese companies are likely to reshape manufacturing, trade, and technology over the coming decade.
- Drive the conversation with your stakeholders.
- Get your questions answered – the reports will respond to questions posed by Oxford Analytica and Nordic West Office clients.
- Gain insights from subject-matter experts and business leaders in a range of countries including Finland, Italy, and South Korea.
- Three reports
- Each approx. 15 pages long
- Each to focus on a specific issue (technology, trade and manufacturing)