Navigator is our new political risk management platform. Powered by a unique combination of global expertise, quantitative assessment and technology, Navigator translates macro issues into actionable, operational analysis.
Navigator gives access to a range of services through a single, easy-to-use interface with highly customisable alerting.
Navigator includes the following services:
- Daily Brief: all the qualitative analysis from The Oxford Analytica Daily Brief ®, coupled with monitoring of over 300 top issues and themes
- Weekly Brief: a weekly email rounding up what we consider the most important developments of the week
- VAPOR: quantitative country risk modelling for over 100 countries drawn from Value at Political Risk
Navigator can also integrate customised research.
Our Spotlight Custom Analysis offers bespoke content that is fully integrated into the Navigator platform and enables a holistic research assessment for countries, issues and themes. This includes bespoke analysis, bespoke curation of Daily Brief analysis, and bespoke risk modelling, presented in dashboards customised to your needs.
Whether standard or bespoke, all services hosted in Navigator benefit from the same platform features
- One easy-to-use, web-based platform
- All our analysis hosted in one place, whichever service it comes from, and browse by country, industry and region
- Single country view with all analysis at your finger-tips
- Single industry view with all analysis at your finger tips
- Single region view with all analysis at your finger tips
- Email alerting - tailor to your interests and get a single daily email
- Dashboards customisable to your interests
- Interactive and static maps and charts
Get access to Navigator
Navigator is currently in trial with selected clients and partners. Get in touch to find out how you can mange your geopolitical risk more effectively.
Matthew Shapiro Managing Director, Americas
Navigator pilot access
If you are part of the Navigator pilot programme, you can sign in to the service now.