Navigator is the next generation of geopolitical risk management, integrating our full range of analysis and advisory services into a single, seamless, customizable solution.
Powered by the Daily Brief and our robust proprietary research methodologies, Navigator's unique combination of global expertise, quantitative assessment and technology enables users to manage what matters and capitalize on what counts.
- Stay ahead of events and issues in 160+ countries and 14 industries
- Track themes that cut across geographies and markets
- Harness the power of our global network of 1,500 experts
- Measure the commercial impact that geopolitics has on your organisation
- Proprietary data by country, industry and risk type & a quantitative toolkit for comparative risk assessment
- Fully customizable, allowing you to build personal dashboards and structure content around the issues and areas of critical importance to you
- Direct access to our team of analysts and experts and monthly conference calls on key issues
- Delivered straight to your inbox every morning and/or online in real-time on computer or mobile device
Navigator includes the following services as standard:
- Daily Brief: all the qualitative analysis from The Oxford Analytica Daily Brief ®, coupled with monitoring of over 300 top issues and themes
- Weekly Brief: a weekly email rounding up what we consider the most important developments of the week
- VAPOR: quantitative country risk modelling for over 100 countries drawn from Value at Political Risk
Navigator also integrates bespoke research.
Our Spotlight Custom Analysis offers bespoke content that is fully integrated into the Navigator platform and enables a holistic research assessment for countries, issues and themes. This includes bespoke monitoring or curation of analysis and bespoke risk modelling or monitoring, presented in dashboards customised to your needs.
Get access to Navigator
Get in touch to find out how you can mange your geopolitical risk more effectively.
Davy Young Chief Executive Officer
If you are part of the Navigator programme, you can sign in to the service now.