Senior Management Accountant, Part-Time
Oxford Analytica - a mid-sized international publishing and consulting firm specialising in political and economic research – is seeking a Part Time Senior Management Accountant (24 hours per week) to undertake core management and financial accounting and reporting duties. You will play a key role in helping the finance team deliver our ambitious growth plans.
Supporting the Head of Finance, the Senior Management Accountant will ensure statutory compliance and deliver key financial information to support decision making.
Duties will include:
• Ownership from start to finish all financial transactions up to trial balance.
• Production of P&L and Balance Sheet, for separate companies and on consolidated basis.
• Produce management accounts for individual companies, departments and activities and on consolidated basis.
• Payroll (UK and Overseas) including processing and administrating staff benefits such as Pensions and Healthcare.
• Managing compliance of UK and international VAT & Tax; Including VAT/TVR submissions.
• Balance Sheet reconciliation.
• Mentor and train other finance staff as appropriate.
Candidates will be either part or fully qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with at least 3 years experience across budgeting, planning, forecasting and margin analysis gained in UK-based SME’s.
You should have excellent communication and systems skills, preferably Sage Line 50, Salesforce and an advanced level of Excel.
In return you will receive competitive remuneration, and will work with bright people and blue-chip clients.
Pension contribution of 5%, Private Healthcare, PerkBox, EasIt, Holiday Buy Back, Childcare Voucher Scheme
As the role is based in central Oxford, you must be eligible to work in the UK.