We are seeking to appoint a hands-on freelance digital marketer to help us carry our message to the world, covering client communications, direct marketing campaigns and indirect marketing campaigns.
You will have had varied professional experience, covering many digital marketing bases, and you will be flexible, self-managing, focused, organised and easy to work with. Given a campaign, you will be used to taking charge of it and making it happen, drawing in others as needed. You'll need to be comfortable being the only professional marketer in the team, and exclusively remote working for the time being.
Our team is professional, content-focused, super-bright, interesting, and fun to work with. We produce analysis on geopolitical risk topics - including COVID-19! - for governments, large corporates, financial firms and the major international agencies - for a marketer, it's a content-rich, target-rich world...
We're flexible as to hours, with work being planned week to week rather than day by day. After a few trial weeks, we're planning on guaranteeing one day per week or more. Rate up to 350 GBP/day depending on experience.
We expect you to know these inside and out:
- English language
- Web: CMS work, including some experience of HTML
- Social: Twitter and LinkedIn campaigns
- Social: appropriate and flexible use of tone
- Social: use of graphics
- Email: Mailchimp campaigns
It's great if you have some experience in:
- Experience of publisher or professional services firm
- Event/content-driven marketing
- International experience
- Other languages (especially Spanish or French)
- Copy-writing ability (in English)
- Demonstrable interest in politics or economics
- Web: experience of website restructures
- Web: experience of the Umbraco CMS
- Web: Styling/templating/layout work in CMS
- Email: Mailchimp advanced segmentation
- Simple content video building